Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Madonna - Sticky & Sweet Tour: Show #1 - East Rutherford, NJ



Ok, this is going to be a multipost.   After the confessions tour, I vowed to see her ten times on her next tour and actually achieved that goal.   She started the tour in Europe, but I definitely made it to opening night in the United States in East Rutherford, New Jersey.



My friend, Ernie, and his infamous pink cap which can be spotted in dozens of press pictures!

I was very strategic about the shirt for this tour as well.   Since the theme was candy, I  made my own candy shop shirt with tons of candy bars and goodies, but replaced the names  with all the dancers and musicians...


Sure enough, we bump into a couple dancers before the show who I quickly befriended and were great pals throughout the whole tour....




I had a decent seat, but thanks to the kindness of a good friend, Robin, I was next to the stage.  Here is my viewpoint before the show....


My friend, Ernie...

and Robin....

and me!





  And the show begins!





Rosie O'Donnel in the house!


















Pose!
























































Once again, you can play the Find Robert game, but my friend Ernie is much easier to spot with his pink cap!



I am on the far left corner, Ernie on the right corner...


No comments:

Post a Comment