Saturday, October 12, 2013

Halloween: Resurrection (2002)

Check out the all new HALLOWEEN 8 page at SET-JETTER.COM




With 2013 being the 35th anniversary of my all time favorite, Halloween, I wanted to update my filming locations for the series, which have been scattered throughout my blog.  I will update these pages as I add new locations and cast or crew.


I'm a huge fan of the Halloween series,however, Halloween: Resurrection is easily the worst of the worst, the only thing  I liked about this sequel was the return of Laurie Strode's hair.   Otherwise, this entry is an embarrassment to the series.   (I apologize for the bad quality screenshots!)

Shot in Vancouver, I checked out a few locations while visiting.   First up, the Grace Anderson Sanitarium...





Screenshots...






"Haddonfield University"....



Screenshots...




The 2400 Motel...




Screenshots....



And the clothing store...




Screenshots...



Brad Loree  as Michael Myers with my sister and me and a group....


Stars Katee Sackhoff and Thomas Ian Nichols.....




Director Rick Rosenthal...






10 comments:

  1. Where are the Sanitarium, Haddonfield University, motel and clothing store located please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All are in British Columbia.

      The sanitarium is the West Lawn Buildin at 2601 Lougheed Highway in Coquitlam.

      The motel is at 2400 Kingsway in Vancouver.

      The clothing store is at 4881 MacKenzie Street in Vancouver.

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot! And can you please also add Haddonfield University?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was shot at the University of British Columbia.

      Delete
  3. What about the house they were in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Myers house was all built in the studio, but I have yet to find the actual street they used for the reverse shots, still working on that!

      Delete
    2. I have located the street. Details here

      Delete
  4. Did they just pass by the motel? Or did something happen in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they had a couple scenes at the motel, more on the website: https://www.set-jetter.com/ontheset/halloweenresurrection

      Delete